Fischer 551915 NTJH Repair Filler 70ML
- Unsightly holes in the wall?
- Cracks or damaged corners? No problem. With the fischer REPAIR FILLER, this can be repaired in just a few seconds
- It consists of an acrylic gypsum filler which, thanks to its elastic properties, flexibly adapts to holes and cracks and fills them
- Fischer's filling compound is suitable for a wide range of substrates and hardens quickly
- The spatula is already integrated into the tubular bag.
- With this repair set unattractive holes and cracks in your wall disappear
- Ultra-light, ready-made acrylate dispersion- based filler
- Hardens without shrinking, up to 12 mm single layer thickness compatible with paint can be used indoors and outdoors
- Odorless; free from solvents, isocyanate and silicone non-ageing, good UV-resistance
- Good storage stability can be sanded down quickly
- The areas of application are: Wood Concrete Plaster Masonry Gypsum plasterboard
- Simply remove the safety cap before use
- Screw in the scraper attachment as far as it will go to open the tub
- Apply the filler in the desired location, slightly overfilling the drill hole and smooth out using the scraper attachment
- Works best when tube is squeezed from the bottom
- Finally, clean scraper with water and seal tube again.
Contents 70 [ml] Processing temperature + 5 °C to + 35 °C Amount 1 Unit(s)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.