Fein KBH25-2U 1200w Hand Held Metal Broaching / Core Drilling Machine 240V
- Hand-guided 2-speed metal core drilling system for universal use of core drills and twist drills
- Work up to 6 times faster thanks to innovative drilling technology: 5 mm deep centre drilling at 1600 rpm followed by disconnection of the centre bit and automatic speed change to 520 rpm to achieve the optimum cutting speed for carbide core bits
- With its specially developed cutting geometry, the carbide core bit completes the desired hole diameter with little effort on the user's part
- Can be used with all standard metals and surfaces by adjusting the speed to the task in hand.
- High level of safety thanks to torque slipping clutch
- Protects the user in the event of overload by disconnecting the output side from the drive side
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox with speeds of 0-1600 rpm for efficient twist drilling and clockwise/anti-clockwise operation for cutting threads up to M12.
- ** Torque slipping clutch.
- Reversible rotation
- FEIN high-power motor with high speed stability
- Variable speed control
- Speed preselection
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core drill bits with optimised service life
- Restart protection.
- 1X centring drill bit 1 x additional handle 1 x cutting spray 1 x quick-action chuck Ø 3-16 mm 1x plastic carrying case
Input 1 200 W Output 680 W Load speed in speed 1 0-520 rpm Load speed in speed 2 0-1 600 rpm Torque at max. output power 50 Nm Stall torque 50** Nm Drilling diameter in steel, core drill bit 25 mm capacity in Ø stainless steel 25 mm Drilling diameter in aluminium, core drill bit 30 mm Core drill, drilling depth max. 20 mm Drilling diameter in steel, hole saws 80 mm Hole saws, max. drilling depth 4 mm Tapping M 12 Width across corners 27 mm Core drill holder QuickIN Plus Cable with plug 4 m Weight according to EPTA 3,4 kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.