- The Evolution R185SMS+ 185mm Multi-Material Sliding Mitre Saw can cut a variety of materials, such as mild steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic, copper and more
- Cuts mild steel with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks, leaving ready-to-weld cuts making it perfect for efficient on-site use
- This invaluable tool for the home and professional workshop slices through reclaimed timber with ease and even through embedded nails, screws and staples
- Dual quick-release clamps for additional accuracy and faster adjustments
- Whilst the slide rail protector protects against damage and prevents dust ingress
- It has a dust collection bag and a dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction for a cleaner working environment
- The integrated carry handles make it easy to carry and transport around the workplace.
- 1 X R185TCT-20MS Multi-Material Blade
- 1 X 3 Piece Hold Down Clamp
- 1 X Dust Collection Bag and 1 x Dust Port Adaptor
Specification: Input Power: 1,200W No Load Speed: 3,700/min. Max. Mitre (Left/Right): 50°/50° Max. Bevel (Left/Right): 0˚-45˚ Blade: 185 x 20mm Bore Dust Port Ø: 36mm Cable Length: 3m Weight: 8.9kg Cutting Capacity: Max. Thickness Mild Steel Plate: 6mm Max. Wall Thickness Mild Steel Box Section: 3mm (50mm mild steel box section) Max. Section Wood: 210 x 56mm Min. Work Piece Size L125 x W: 30 x D: 3mm Max. Cutting Angles (Width x Depth): Cross Cut (0° x 0°): 210 x 56mm Bevel Cut (0° x 45°): 210 x 38mm Mitre Cut (45° x 0°): 145 x 56mm Compound Cut (45° x 45°): 145 x 38mm
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.