DeWALT DWST83412-1 TSTAK Tower is built by bringing together 4 TSTAK Boxes plus Wheeled Cart
- Shallow box, organiser box, deep box, drawer unit and cart
- TSTAK Tower include removable cups in the organiser and deep drawer unit, half size internal tote tray allowing easy access to hand tools, fixings and power tool accessories.
- The total loading capacity of the DWST83412-1 DeWALT TSTAK Tower (110kgs on the cart, 30kgs shallow box, 30kgs deep box, 20kgs organiser, 7.5kgs drawer)
- This DeWALT TSTAK Tower uses longer life metal-pin side latches allowing TSTAK boxes to be connected, heavy duty metal front latches increasing strength, durability and longevity plus the tower is lockable (except the organiser) via padlock for added security
- Overall size l x h x d x w 485mm x 710mm x 440mm x 490mm
5pce bundle including cart DWST83345-1 (No Foam) DWST82968-1 DWST83346-1 DWST1-70705 DWST1-71229 Removable cups in the organiser Removable covered cups in the deep drawer Half size internal tote tray for easy access DeWALT tracker ready fixing point built in IP54 water-seal Metal pin side latches Heavy duty metal front latches Padlock lockable 100kgs total load capacity All DeWALT Storage from Power Tools UK come with full industrial warranty
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.