DEWALT DWST1-81048 TSTAK WHEELED TOWER TOOLBOX ORGANISER
The Dewalt DWST1-81048 is a set of four TSTAK Boxes on the TSTAK Cart.
A great solution for storage and transportation of a large amount of tools and accessories around the workshop or jobsite
- CONSISTS OF: TSTAK V DWST1-71194 - Clear Lid Organiser with 2 large and 5 small removable storage compartments, perfect for storing small parts and accessories
- TSTAK III DWST1-70705 - Tough tool case made from 3mm polypropylene plastic. 1 deep heavy-duty ball bearing sliding drawer with 8 removable storage compartments with lids.
- TSTAK II DWST1-71215 - durable tool case made from 3mm Polypropylene plastic ideal for tool storage. Solid metal hinges and heavy-duty metal latches. It has a bi-material handle on top
- TSTAK VI DWST1-71195 - Deep Toolbox for storing larger hand tools and power tools. Includes a Tote Tray handy for carrying small tools and accessories around. It has a bi-material handle on top.
- TSTAK CART DWST1 -71229 - Can be fitted quickly and easily onto the base of any TSTAK unit. With swivel wheels and a locking brake. 100kg maximum load.
TSTAK V DWST1-71194 - 44 x 33.2 x 14.5cm - 6.6 Litres TSTAK III DWST1-70705 - 43 x 31.5 x 17.5cm - 9.1 Litres TSTAK II DWST1-71215 - 44 x 33.3 x 18.3cm - 11 Litres TSTAK VI DWST1-71195 - 44 x 33.3 x 30.2cm - 28.1 Litres TSTAK CART DWST1 -71229 - 48.6 x 43.6 x 18.1cm - 100kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.