The DeWalt DWST1-75663-GB is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DWST1-75663 Toughsystem DAB+ Radio/Charger
- The Dewalt Toughsystem Radio boasts fantastic sound quality with banging bass and as well as charging your 10.8v, 14.4v or 18v XR batteries will charge your phone via USB, play your phone or MP3 player sounds via Bluetooth and all through the 6 best in class speakers
- Powered by AC cable (included) or by your power tool XR battery (not included) and compatible with all Toughsystem boxes, it stacks neatly on top of your other Toughsystem toolboxes or on a Toughsystem trolley or can be used as a standalone radio
- Prepare to impress your mates on the jobsite with this great addition to the Dewalt range.
- Toughsystem Compatible - will stack on top of other toughsystem boxes and will mount and lock onto a Toughsystem L-Cart Carrier
- AM, FM and DAB+ stations with presets for your favourites 6 very loud speakers, 40W RMS, 2 sub-woofers for premium sound
- IP54 protection against dust and water jets
- Bluetooth Technology to remotely control your music
- 3.5mm Aux. Input 2.4 Hz USB charger to boost the charge on any USB device
- Class D amplifier, Digital Sound processor for sound optimization
- Wide bandwidth 30Hz to 18KHz
- Dot Matrix pixel screen
- Power: AC & 18V/14.4V DEWALT battery charger, USB charger
Sound SPL: 100dB @ 1m Sound power: 40W (class D) Charging time: 45-120 minutes depending on battery type Opearation time: 8 hours from a fully charged 18V battery Width: 545 mm Depth: 360 mm Height: 155 mm Weight: 6.9kg Total Shipping Weight: 8kg IP54
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.