DeWalt DW625EK ½" Plunge Router 2000w
- Electronic speed control ensures that the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics since the full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load
- Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router
- Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting
- Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy in a high quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
- Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
- Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
- 3 stage depth stop adjustment enables recesses of various depths to be machined in one operation without time consuming setting up
- Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner
- Compact low profile design that provides easy handling and increases stability
- Parallel fence with fine adjustment ,Dust extraction adapter
- 12Mm collet (½" UK)
- 22Mm spanner
2000w No load speed: 8000-20,000 rpm Plunge stroke: 80mm Collet size: 6-12.7mm (1/4" - 1/2") Max cutter diameter: 50mm Net weight: 5.1Kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.