DeWalt DT7919T-QZ Extreme Impact IR Torsion Bit Set 15pc
- The DEWALT Extreme Impact Torsion hardened screwdriver bits have a durable hex shank to fit all impact drivers
- Preferred by professional users for maximum hold, tight access and no run out.
- Bit tip holder innovation combines the 10 times magnetic screw lock system
- Excellent hold, reach, stability and accessibility in all screw driving applications even the most awkward to reach
- The screwdriver bits feature a 15 degree reflex core, designed to withstand the high torque loads of impacts, flexing to absorb the extra force
- A precision-machined tip provides an ideal fit in screw recesses, which reduces stripping of screw heads and a heat treated body for increased durability
- This set contains 11 Magnetic Impact Torsion bits, 3 Socket Drivers, 1 Magnetic Bit Holder and a DeWALT Magnetic Tough Case.
- CNC precisely machined bit with a torsion zone to absorb peaks in torque
- Allows optimum bit flex for maximum life in Impact/High Torque applications
- Longer life, faster, more accurate screw driving thanks to a specially designed bit tip which optimises the fit into the fastener.
- Eliminates wobble and stripped screws. No run out
- Excellent access in tight, difficult to reach applications
- Premium quality materials and optimised bit design for optimum flex, strength and extreme durability
Pack Quantity - 5pcs Shank - 6.35mm 1/4" Hex Case Type - Magnetic Tough Case Contents: -Phillips Bits (25mm Length) - Ph1, Ph2, Ph3 -Pozidriv Bits (25mm Length) - Pz1, Pz2 x 2, Pz3 -Torx Bits (25mm Length) - T20, T25 -Phillips Bits (50mm Length) - Ph2 -Pozidriv Bits (50mm Length) - Pz2 -Socket Driver - 7, 8, 10mm -Magnetic Bit Holder
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.