DeWalt DT70545TQZ Extreme Impact Torsion Screwdriver Bit Set 34 Piece
- Dewalt DT70545T Extreme Impact Torsion Screwdriver Bit Set 34 Piece
- The Dewalt DT70545T Extreme Impact Torsion Bit Set contains 50mm and 25mm long Bits
- Designed to withstand the additional high speeds and torque modern Impact Drivers supply, so your bit can keep up with you, even under presssure
- The 50mm bits work with our Magnetic Screw Lock System for superior fastening performance and retention
- The Systems holders and sleeves all feature floating ring magnets with 10x holding power
- So you have stability and access for almost any project and you no longer need a third hand to hold your fastener stable
- The optimised torsion zone, maximises bit life and turning force when used in extreme applications due to its ability to flex by 15 degrees
- The contoured area of the bit tip flexes with the torque of the Impact driver to transfer maximum torque through the screw and maximise life
- Full Fit design - less than 4 degree of movement Eliminates stripped screws
- 25mm Bits: Ph1 - Ph2 - Ph3 - Pz1 - Pz2 x3 - Pz3 50mm Bits: Ph1 x2 - Ph2 x5 - Pz1 x3 - Pz2 x13 - T20 - T25 Magnetic Screw Lock System
25mm Bits: Ph1 - Ph2 - Ph3 - Pz1 - Pz2 x3 - Pz3 50mm Bits: Ph1 x2 - Ph2 x5 - Pz1 x3 - Pz2 x13 - T20 - T25 Magnetic Screw Lock System
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.