Dewalt DHS780T2 Mitre Saw 2 x 54V Flexvolt 305mm 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
- The Dewalt DHS780T2 features improved power and run-time with a Brushless Motor and powerful Flexvolt Batteries
- Boasting 244 cuts in 20 x 70mm softwood, this Mitre saw is fitted with an XPSTM LED Light which improves cut-line visibility and accuracy
- It's also 75% cleaner due to a well designed dust collection system
- The 'take it anywhere saw' is ideal for: Builders, Roofing, Flooring contractors, Joinery / shop, Kitchen fitters
- Exhibition contractors, Window fitters, Glaziers and Boat builders
- 54V Brushless motor corded equivalent provides excellent performance, power and run-time
- Massive cut capacity and excellent geometry same as DWS780 corded enables small and large cuts to enhance productivity
- Fully adjustable, delivers accuracy and repeatability saving time and money
- XPSTM Shadow line cut indicator with LED lighting provides accurate and fast alignment of the blade with no adjustment required for faster work rate
- Dust collection efficiency system: 75% + without vac for cleaner environment
- DCB118 battery charger 2 x DCB546 18 / 54V XR FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah batteries DT99575 305 x 30mm x 60T XR FLEXVOLT 60 tooth blade
Blade Speed: 1900 - 3800 rpm Blade Diameter: 305 mm (12") Blade Bore: 30 mm Bevel Capacity: 49/49 ° Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50 ° Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x 110 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76 mm Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63 mm Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76 mm Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm Weight: 25.5 kg Total Shipping Weight: 26kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.