The DeWalt DCT414N is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCT414N 10.8 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Infrared Thermometer - Body Only
- IR thermometers provide a non-contact method to measure the surface temperature of a material.
- The optics inside the IR thermometer sense the emitted, reflected & transmitted energy from the object measured. Then, the electronics inside the IR thermometer translate these measurements into a temperature.
- Non-contact temperature measurements (-20°F to 932°F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy
- LED hot (red) & cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots
- Data storage for recording max, min, and average temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials (Emissivity: the relative ability for a surface to radiate heat)
- Simple user interface and bright backlit display for ease of use
USES AND APPLICATIONS: HVAC: Confirm temperature differential, Find leaks Electrical: Panel box hot spots, Preventative maintenance Maintenance: Equipment inspection, Preventative maintenance Remodelling: Evaluate door and window sealing, Evaluate insulation Plumbing: Find leaks, Confirmm water/pipe temperatures Automotive: Find hot spots, Find bad bearings etc
Temperature Range: -20° F to 932° F (-29° C to 500° C) Field of View; Distance: Spot (D: S) 12: 1 Accuracy +/-1.5% or +/- 1.5° C, whichever is greater, assumes ambient Laser Power <1mw CLASS II LASER PRODUCT Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.