Dewalt 54V XR 2x9.0Ah/3.0Ah Li-ion 230mm FlexVolt Concrete Cut Off Saw Kit DCS690X2-GB
- The Dewalt DCS690 is a powerful all-round 230mm Cut Off Saw including Concrete
- Powered by the Dewalt 54V XR Li-ion FLEXVOLT Battery means the Dewalt DCS690 has a whole host of advantages compared to a petrol powered alternative
- Including; starting on switch (no pull chord), no filters to clean, no maintenance, no refuelling area, lower noise and increased dust management
- Ideal for trade users in Construction, Plumbing, Maintenance, Building, Roofing, Utility Contracting, Infrastructure, and Landscaping industries
- 54V Brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering a no load speed of 6,600rpm
- Latched battery box for minimizing dust and water ingress into the battery terminals which enhances durability
- 5-position rotatable guard for optimized approach angle, for improved visibility when cutting in tight spots
- Adjustable dual sided water delivery system for superior dust management and sealed switch for durability
- Heavy load indicator provides user feedback to help cut with optimized force without stopping
- All metal drivetrain for superior durability and efficiency
- Brake provides fast reduction in wheel speed increases safety and productivity
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip and 4.2m/s² vibration provides comfort during extended periods of use
- Ergonomic auxiliary handle for optimized horizontal and vertical cutting
- Rear labyrinth construction air intake, keeps motor clean, cool and debris free
- 1 X DT40260-QZ Diamond Blade 1 x DCB118 fast battery charger 2 x DCB547 9Ah/3Ah batteries
No Load Speed - 6,600rpm Depth Of Cut - 83mm Cut Time 25mm Scoring 60cm - 33 seconds Cut Time 19mm Rebar - 4 seconds Cut Time Through Cinder Block - 5.2 seconds Runtime 9.0Ah Battery: 25mm Scoring (Single Pass) - 7.5m 19mm Rebar Cuts - 67m Roof Tile - 50m
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.