DeWalt DCS576T2-GB 54v XR FLEXVOLT Cordless Brushless 190mm Circular Saw inc 2x DCB546 Batteries, Charger and TSTAK Kit Box
- The DeWalt DCS576 XR Flexvolt Circular Saw is ideal for general purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling in wood and other construction materials
- The high torque motor provides increased durability and power when cutting job site and joinery materials
- It has a cast machine base suitable for use with the DeWalt guide rail system
- It has a stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- With a scale for setting a precise cutting depth up to 67mm and variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57°
- There is also an additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm
- General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials
- Guide rail compatible for quick and easy use with the DeWalt guide rail system
- Additional handle for safe two-handedwork
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation
- 2X DCB546 Batteries
- Charger and TSTAK Kit Box
Voltage: 54v Battery Compatibility: XR FLEXVOLT 54v No Load Speed: 5800 rpm Blade Diameter: 190 mm Blade Bore: 30 mm Bevel Capacity: 57° Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 61 mm Max. Depth of Cut at 90º (with Guide Rails): 57 mm Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 43 mm Max. Depth of Cut at 45º (with Guide Rails): 39 mm Length: 355 mm Height: 245 mm Weight: 3.7 kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.