Dewalt DCK266P2T-GB Combi Drill and Impact Driver XR 18V Brushless Kit in TSTAK Box (2 x 5.0Ah Batteries)
- This Dewalt Kit consists of the Dewalt DCD796 Compact Hammer Drill Driver featuring 2nd generation brushless technology for 30% more power and excellent efficiency
- The overall length has been reduced to 174mm for an even more compact feel
- Also included is the DCF887 Impact Driver which has 205nm of Torque, 28% more powerful than its predecessor the DCF886
- Precision drive on speed 1 gives you more control on smaller screws
- Comes with 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries
- Charger and TSTAK Box.
- 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring NEW 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency Ultra compact
- lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and incrreased power
- 3 position super bright LED light - SET 1 = LOW LIGHT LED on for 20s - 2.6 Lumens - SET 2 = MEDIUM LIGHT LED on for 20s - 18 Lumens - SET 3 = HIGH LIGHT LED on for 20min - 60 Lumens
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive
- PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
- 3x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting 5.0Ah XR battery packs offer great runtime and compatability with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- 1/4" (6.35mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- 2 X 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator.Multi-voltage XR charger.TSTAK Box.
DCD796 Barcode: 5035048667880 Max Torque (Hard): 70 Nm Max Torque (Soft): 27 Nm Power Output: 460 Watt No Load Speed: 0-550/2000 rpm Beats per Minute: 0-9350/34000 bpm Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 40 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry]: 13 mm Length: 174 mm Height: 203 mm Width: 67 mm Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 100 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 11.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Weight: 1.8 kg DCF887 Battery chemistry: Li-Ion Voltage: 18 V Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah Max Torque: 205 Nm Power Output: 400 Watt No Load Speed: 0-1000, 0-2800, 0-3250rpm Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3800 ipm Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4") Length: 134 mm Height: 225 mm Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 22 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s² Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 107 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.