Dewalt DCK2500P2B-GB 18V XR Tool Connect Brushless DCD797 Hammer Drill Driver + DCF888 Impact Driver (2 x 5.0Ah Batteries)
- The DCK2500P2B 2 Piece Kit from Dewalt contains the DCD797 Hammer drill Driver and the DCF888 Impact driver.
- This kit comes with Bluetooth Tool Connect technology. Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip improves user comfort:
- High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- 18V Tool Connect™ Bluetooth Batteries for connectivity, security and inventory management of your batteries
- 2 X 5.0ah batteries
- Carry case
DCD797: Barcode: 5035048681718 Power Output: 460W No Load Speed: 0-2000 min-1 Max Torque: 70/27Nm Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13.0mm Maximum Drilling Capacity: Wood: 40mm Metal: 13mm Masonry: 13mm DCF888: Power Output: 400W No Load Speed: Mode 1: 0-1000rpm Mode 2: 0-2800rpm Mode 3 : 0-3250rpm Impact Rate: 0-3800ipm Max Torque: 205Nm Tool Holder: 6.35mm / 1/4 Inch Weight without battery: 0.9kg Total Shipping Weight: 8.5kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.