Dewalt DCK2056T2T-GB 18V DCD996 Hammer Drill Driver + DCS575 54V Flexvolt Circular Saw (2 x 6.0Ah Batteries)
DCD996 HAMMER DRILL DRIVER
- All metal nitro-carburized chuck prolongs life as it is stronger and rust resitant Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and helps to minimise dropped bit frustrations
- 3 speed gearbox for a greater range of applications
- Larger brushless motor than previous model gives 34% increase in power Improved air flow to the motor
- Hammer Function increases speed to 2250rpm - Increased productivity
- Super bright LED with 3 LEDs which give a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumens
DCS575 CIRCULAR SAW
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm
- General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life Additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- 190mm Blade Dia
- 2 X 6.0Ah batteries.2 heavy duty kit boxes and Charger
DCD996: Barcode: 5035048679678 Max Torque (Hard): 95 Nm Max Torque (Soft): 66 Nm Power Output: 830 Watt No Load Speed: 0-500/1500/2250 rpm Beats per Minute: 0-8600/25500/38250 bpm Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 55 mm Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 15 mm Max. Drilling Capacity (Masonry) 13 mm Length: 213 mm Height: 208 mm Width: 70 mm Sound Pressure: 97 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 108 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete: 15 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.9 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact: 2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s² Weight (without battery): 1.6 kg DCS575: No Load Speed - 5800 rpm Blade Diameter - 190 mm Blade Bore - 30 mm Bevel Capacity - 57 ° Max. Depth of Cut at 90º - 67 mm Max. Depth of Cut at 45º - 49 mm Weight - 4.0 kg Total Shipping Weight: 15kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.