Dewalt DCF888D2B-GB 18V XR Brushless Tool Connect Impact Driver in TSTAK Box (2 x 2.0Ah Batteries)
- The Dewalt DCF888D2B has customisable rpm in each mode which allows you to set up the tool to offer repeatability in applications, and can help avoid damaging materials as well as prolonging tool and accessory life
- Customisable LED settings allow the tool to be set up with the brightness required, and the length of time the light stays on to suit the user's requirements
- Three customisable Tool Connect modes allows for the user to switch between different application settings quickly and easily.
- A fourth "home" setting guarantees that there is always a familiar base impact driver setting availableHigh power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- 18V Tool Connect™ Bluetooth Batteries for connectivity, security and inventory management of your batteries Precision
- Drive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- 1/4" (6.35mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- 3 x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workplace lighting
- 2 X 2.0Ah XR 18V Batteries. Charger. TSTAK Box.
Voltage: 18V Battery Type: Lithium-ion Power Output: 400W No Load Speed: Mode 1: 0-1000rpm Mode 2: 0-2800rpm Mode 3 : 0-3250rpm Impact Rate: 0-3800ipm Max Torque: 205Nm Tool Holder: 6.35mm / 1/4 Inch Weight without battery: 0.9kg Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.