DeWalt DCF887M1-GB 18V Brushless G2 3Sp Impact Driver with 1 x 4.0Ah Battery in Tstak Kitbox
- DCF887M1 has 205nm of Torque which is 28% more powerful than its predecessor the DCF886
- Precision drive on speed 1 gives you more control on smaller screws
- Maximum 3250rpm, 16% faster than DCF886.
- This much improved model has a new chuck design for easier screwdriver bit release and cold forged impactor handles
- High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive
- PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
- 3x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting
- 4Ah XR battery pack offers great runtime and compatability with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- 1/4" (6.35mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- 1 X 4.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery pack with state of charge indicator. 1 x Multi-voltage XR charger.1 x Belt hook 1 x TSTAK compatible kitbox
Max Torque: 205 Nm Power Output: 400 Watt No Load Speed: 0-1000, 0-2800, 0-3250rpm Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3800 ipm Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4") Length: 134 mm Height: 245 mm Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 22 m/s_ Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s_ Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Sound Power: 107 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A) Weight: 1.34kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.