- FLEXVOLT ADVTANGE tool technology: the tool uses intelligent electornics to sense what battery is in the tool and increase power and torque when using FLEXVOLT batteries
- The most powerful 18v drill DeWalt have made
- 18v Improved Brushless Motor, electronics and components for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering 112Nm and 1219w (using 6Ah)
- Software identifies battery pack and draws more current from Flexvolt packs to deliver more power
- 3 speed all metal gearbox designed to withstand the increased torque generated from the improved motor
- Extended handle with metal collar to manage the increased torque levels
- 3 Position LED torch
- High/Medium/Low settings with High output
- 20min LED delay lighting up your work place
- Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
- 13mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions
- All metal chuck for improved grip on drilling and screwdriving accessories
- Magnetic Bit Holder. Side handle.Belt hook.TSTAK compatible Box
Beats per Minute 38250 bpm No Load Speed (Hammer Mode) 0-500/1500/2250 rpm Battery Voltage 18 V Battery Chemistry Li-Ion Power Output 1219 W Max Torque (Soft) 66 Nm Chuck capacity 1.5-13 mm No. of Speeds 3 Length 213 mm Height 208 mm
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.