Dewalt DCD997P2B 18V XR Brushless Tool Connect Premium Hammer Drill Driver in TSTAK Box (2 x 5.0Ah Batteries)
- The DCD997P2B Premium Hammer Drill Driver with Tool Connect has "Bind up" protection in drilling mode which recognises when the drill bit catches and protects the user
- Customisable rpm in each mode allows you to set up the tool to best suit the material you are drilling in, and can help prolong tool and accessory life
- Customisable LED settings allow the tool to be set up with the brightness required, and the length of time the light stays on to suit the user's requirements
- Three customisable Tool Connect modes allows for the user to switch between different application settings quickly and easily
- A fourth "home" setting guarantees that there is always a familiar base drilling setting available
- DEWALT's most powerful 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless XRP hammer drill driver featuring Tool Connect technology 18V Tool Connect™ Bluetooth Batteries for connectivity, security and inventory management of your batteries
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
- Features the brightest high intensity built in work light offered by DEWALT
- 2 X 5.0Ah 18V XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator. Multi-voltage charger.TSTAK Box
Battery chemistry XR Li-Ion Voltage 18 V Battery Capacity 5 Ah Max Torque (Hard) 95 Nm Max Torque (Soft) 66 Nm Power Output 820 Watt No Load Speed 0-450/1300/2000 rpm Chuck Capacity 1.5-13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] 55 mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal] 15 mm Weight 2.2 kg Length 215 mm Height 271 mm Depth 67 mm Sound Pressure 97 dB(A) Sound Pressure Uncertainty 3 dB(A) Sound Power 108 dB(A) Sound Power Uncertainty 3 dB(A) Hand/Arm Vibration - Drilling into metal 2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s² Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact 2.5 m/s² Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s² Max Torque 95 Nm
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.