DeWalt DCD985M2 18v 3 Speed XR Li-ion Combi Drill 2 x 4.0Ah
- XR Li-Ion is the new cordless range from DEWALT offering eXtreme Run Time, improved tool performance and increased efficiency
- By constantly monitoring tool and battery operation the intelligent switch module maximizes performance and prevents damage caused by overload or temperature build-up
- This technology combined with a tough outer casing and superb ergonomics means XR Lithium Ion is truly Tough Outside and Intelligent Inside
- Latest generation XRP featuring NEW XR Li-Ion technology providing longer runtime and increased protection from overload and over heating to the motor and battery
- Tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- 22 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screwdriving
- 13 mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
- Efficient intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved grip design providing greater application control and maximum comfort
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster, safer and easier to use
- 2 X 4.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator .Multi-voltage XR charger .Belt hook .Magnetic bit holder. Multi position side handle. Heavy duty kit box
Voltage: 18V Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm Power Output: 500 Watts No Load Speed: 0-575/0-1350/0-2000 rpm Beats per Minute: 0-9755/0-22950/0-34000 bpm Max Torque: 80 Nm Max. Drilling Capacity Wood: 50 mm Max. Drilling Capacity Metal: 13 mm Max. Drilling Capacity Masonry: 16 mm Length: 238 mm Height: 250 mm Net Weight: 2.42kg Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.