DeWalt DCD740C1 18v XR Li-ion Angle Drill 1 x 1.5Ah XR Li-ion Battery Pack
- XR Li-Ion is the new cordless range from DEWALT offering eXtreme Run Time, improved tool performance and increased efficiency
- By constantly monitoring tool and battery operation the intelligent switch module maximizes performance and prevents damage caused by overload or temperature build-up
- This technology combined with a tough outer casing and superb ergonomics means XR Lithium Ion is truly Tough Outside and Intelligent Inside
- Latest generation XRP featuring NEW XR Li-Ion technology providing longer runtime and increased protection from overload and over heating to the motor and battery
- Powerful 18 Volt right angle drill for drilling and screwdriving applications in confined spaces
- Compact lightweight design
- Two speed settings with reverse switch
- Compact 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
- Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold to provide ultimate end user comfort
- Multi grip trigger provides comfort and convenience by allowing the user to operate the trigger from various positions
- High performance fan cooled motor for maximum power and durability
- All metal gearing and right angle transmission for efficient power transmission and longer tool life
- LED with delay for improved visibility
- Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for superior insertion and removal
- 1 X 1.5Ah Li-ion Battery
- 30 Minute charger
- Carry case
Voltage: 18V Battery Capacity: 1.5Ah Chuck Capacity: 1.5-10mm No Load Speed: 1800rpm Max Torque: 35Nm Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 25mm Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 10mm Weight: 1.7Kg
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.