The DeWalt DCC1054N-XJ is supplied Body Only (without batteries or charger)
Dewalt DCC1054T2-GB 54 Volt XR FlexVolt 10L Air Compressor Body Only
- The Dewalt DCC1054 54 Volt 10L Air Compressor is perfect for making your pneumatic tools cordless as it works well with 1st and 2nd fix nailers
- It also has many other uses such as tyre inflation, testing for leaks in pressurized heating, plumbing and fire sprinkler systems and subflooring to name a few
- This compressor features a OneTurn™ system that provides fast and easy pressure regulation, just turn the regulator to the pressure needed and the compressor does the rest
- It's heavy duty roll cage, strong rubber base and dust cover on the on/off switch will ensure strength and durability anywhere you take it
- It also has a brushless oil free motor which reduces damage to parts over time and is more reliable.
OneTurn™ regulator increases reliability and set-up speed 10 Litre tank with a maximum pressure of 9.3BAR Fire up to 1220 nails on one charge using a 6.0Ah battery Brushless, oil free motor Ball drain valve lets compressed air and water be released quickly and easily Heavy duty roll cage helps prevent damage on site Rubber base improves stability Battery Capacity 6.0Ah Tank Size 10L Pressure 9.3 BAR Power 0.4HP Noise 78.5dBA FAD31L/min @ 7BAR
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £5.99 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.