New DEWALT Tool Connect Bluetooth 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs
- 18V 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery pack will deliver 66% more runtime than a standard 3.0Ah battery pack
- Security, Inventory check and customisation of your battery through Tool Connect Apple and Android App Security,
- Inventory check and customisation of your battery through Tool Connect Apple and Android App
- Tool Connect Connectivity - Complete visibility of batteries, state of charge and inventory management
- Tool Connect Security - Security for your battery, Enable and Disable Tool Connect Inventory - Check State of Charge
- App alerts when tools are out of range on your smart phone
- Tool Connect Customisation - Alert user or automatically disable batteries when you are separated
- Tool Connect Customisation - Alerts users battery is at high temperature and when charging is complete
- Tool Connect Information - Locate service centres and manuals while onsite
- LED State of Charge Indicator helps manage pack charging Compatible with all DEWALT XR Li-Ion 18V Tools
Compatible with all DEWALT XR Li-Ion 18V Tools
Battery Capacity 5.0 Ah Voltage 18 V Height 69 mm Length 110 mm Weight 0.67 kg Features XR Li-Ion Compatible with All 18V XR Li-Ion DEWALT tools Android Compatible Yes Apple Compatible Yes Tool Connect Compatibility Yes Compatible with all DEWALT XR Li-Ion 18V Tools
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.