- The PSB 18 LI-2 cordless 2-speed combi drill is a compact and powerful tool, thanks in no small part to its low weight of just 1.5kg.
- This combi drill is equipped with an 18V lithium-ion battery and the intelligent Bosch Syneon Chip. The Syneon Chip enables the tool to provide more runtime per battery charge. Bosch has also furnished this cordless 2-speed combi drill with a high-performance 2-speed planetary gearbox – perfect for powerful screwdriving and drilling applications, as well as impact drilling.
- Most handy tool in its class thanks to compact design and low weight
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready for use thanks to lithium-ion technology
- 2-speed high-performance planetary gearbox for powerful screwdriving and drilling applications in wood and metal and impact drilling in masonry
- Other product advantages
- Syneon Chip – Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill and impact drill setting – optimum power for every application
- Keyless chuck with Bosch Auto-Lock – for the fastest and easiest tool changes
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) – protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch Electronic for speed control with accelerator switch: from 0 rpm – 1,650 rpm
- Integrated LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- Intelligent 3-stage charge level indicator
- One battery fits all – suitable for all DIY and garden tools in the Power for ALL lithium-ion cordless systems
- 2X 2.0Ah Baterries
18 V No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear): 0 – 440 / 1.650 rpm Max. torque: 54 Nm Max. torque for soft/hard screw. applications: 22 / 54 Nm Torque settings: 20 + 1 Max. impact rate: 22.500 bpm Drill chuck: 13-mm keyless chuck Machine weight with battery: 1,5 kg Screw diameter up to: 10 mm Drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm Drilling diameter in wood: 35 mm Drilling diameter in masonry: 15 mm
- VideoSorry, there is currently no video available for this product.
Bosch offer 3 (THREE) different warranties, depending on the product:
Bosch Power Tools for Trade & Industry (Blue)
Bosch offer a 12 month warranty on their Blue Power Tools. If registerd online with 28 days of purchase, products are eligible for Bosch's 3 Year Warranty and 2 Year Premium Battery Service (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Toolbox App
Download the FREE Bosch Toolbox App via Google Play Store or iTunes app store
Bosch Power Tools for DIY Enthusiasts (Green)
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Green Power Tools used for domestic purposes (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Garden Tools
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Garden Tools used, excluding batteries & chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty (Terms & Conditions)
All warranty claims are dealt with by Bosch directly, who will arrange a collection, repair/replace the item, and return it to you.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £9.96 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.