The Bosch EasyImpact 550.
This compact powerhouse makes (easy) drilling child’s play!
- Drilling has never been easier – its low weight and compact, ergonomic design make this tool exceptionally comfortable and easy to handle. This makes drilling child’s play
- High drilling power despite compact design: This compact powerhouse from Bosch makes easy drilling child’s play – in all materials, even concrete
- Screwdriving/Drilling/Impact drilling function switch for material-specific work
- Twin-sleeve keyless chuck for easy bit changes
- Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 50 – max. using the trigger switch, which enables fingertip control of the power, e.g. when starting to drill in smooth surfaces and when driving screws
- Auxiliary handle with anti-slip function: Positive engagement fit prevents auxiliary handle from slipping off the collar
- New ergonomic design with even more softgrip for the best handling
- Forward/reverse rotation: Also ideal for screwdriving
- Convenient to use due to integrated switch for continuous operation
- Cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
- Keyless chuck
- Micro-filter system, drilling
- 2.5 m cable
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- Bosch Electronic
- Application: screwdriving / drill. / impact drill.
Holes should only be drilled at suitable locations. But how can DIY enthusiasts be certain where supporting elements, pipes or electric cables are routed? The Truvo detector from Bosch detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals and electrical cables, preventing unpleasant surprises when drilling.
Its straightforward traffic light system and associated warning sounds clearly indicate where it is safe to drill and where it is best to avoid.
What's more, thanks to its ease of use, the Truvo is also suitable for novices. Switch it on, detect, drill!
- LED with “traffic light” system indicates where drilling is possible.
- Intuitive handling thanks to easy one-button operation.
- Automatic calibration.
- Audible warning signal.
- Soft Grip.
- Detection of ferrous/non-ferrous metals
- Detection of live cables
Easy Impact 550:
Rated power input: 550W Output power, max.: 370W Rated torque: 1.2Nm Stall torque in accordance with EN 60745: 11Nm No-load speed: 50 to 3000rpm Impact rate: 33,000bpm Machine weight: 1.5kg Max. drilling diameter in concrete: 10mm Max. drilling diameter in steel: 8mm Max. drilling diameter in wood: 25mm
Detectable materials: Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, live cables Detection depth, steel, max.: 70 mm Detection depth, copper, max.: 60 mm Detection depth of live cables, max.: 50 mm Calibration: automatic Battery: 3 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA) Automatic deactivation: 10 mins Weight: 0.15 kg Working range, approx.: 0.07 m
- VideoSorry, there is currently no video available for this product.
Bosch offer 3 (THREE) different warranties, depending on the product:
Bosch Power Tools for Trade & Industry (Blue)
Bosch offer a 12 month warranty on their Blue Power Tools. If registerd online with 28 days of purchase, products are eligible for Bosch's 3 Year Warranty and 2 Year Premium Battery Service (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Toolbox App
Download the FREE Bosch Toolbox App via Google Play Store or iTunes app store
Bosch Power Tools for DIY Enthusiasts (Green)
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Green Power Tools used for domestic purposes (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Garden Tools
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Garden Tools used, excluding batteries & chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty (Terms & Conditions)
All warranty claims are dealt with by Bosch directly, who will arrange a collection, repair/replace the item, and return it to you.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £4.98 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.