The Bosch EasyImpact 550. This compact powerhouse makes (easy) drilling child’s play!
- Drilling has never been easier – its low weight and compact, ergonomic design make this tool exceptionally comfortable and easy to handle. This makes drilling child’s play
- High drilling power despite compact design: This compact powerhouse from Bosch makes easy drilling child’s play – in all materials, even concrete
- Screwdriving/Drilling/Impact drilling function switch for material-specific work
- Twin-sleeve keyless chuck for easy bit changes
- Bosch Electronic speed control: "accelerate" from 50 – max. using the trigger switch, which enables fingertip control of the power, e.g. when starting to drill in smooth surfaces and when driving screws
- Auxiliary handle with anti-slip function: Positive engagement fit prevents auxiliary handle from slipping off the collar
- New ergonomic design with even more softgrip for the best handling
- Forward/reverse rotation: Also ideal for screwdriving
- Convenient to use due to integrated switch for continuous operation
- Cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
- Keyless chuck
- Micro-filter system, drilling
- 2.5 m cable
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- Bosch Electronic
- Application: screwdriving / drill. / impact drill.
Fischer 536161 Duopower High Performance Nylon Wallplug-210 Piece L-Boxx Mini
- The fischer DUOPOWER is an intelligent 2-component plug with three product functions
- The intelligent universal plug is suitable for fixing in all building materials
- This allows a variety of applications with just one plug
- The fischer DUOPOWER adjusts itself automatically to the building material and transfers the highest loads through the three product functions of folding, expanding and knotting
- The very good feedback from the plug when screwing the screw in generates extra security
- The fischer DUOPOWER Multi-Box 6 x 30, 8 x 40 and 10 x 50, because of the larger anchorage depth, are particularly suitable for fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and for bridge plaster.
- Contains: 120 x 6mm x 30mm Plugs. 60 x 8mm x 40mm plugs. 30 x 10mm x 50mm plugs
Bosch 2607019675 15pc Mixed Mini X-Line Drill Set, Silver/Black, 15-Piece
- These X-Line Drill and Bit Sets from Bosch feature a comprehensive set of drills, and screwdriver bits in a range of popular sizes.
- HSS metal drill: DIN 338 type N, right, drilling point 118°, Ø-tolerance h 8, roll-rolled spiral with more polished chamfers.
- Wood twist drill standard: With centre point shoulder cutter and more polished chamfers, for exact, peel off-free boreholes.
- Carbide tipped stone twist drill: According to DIN 8039, drilling point 130°, rolled spiral groove with semicircular profile, impact drilling resistant tungsten carbide.
- Type: Universal Drill & Screwdriver Bit bit set
- Tool holder: Cylinder shank
- Contains: 1 x 5x Masonry Drill Bit Sets: ∅ 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm 5x Wood drill bits: ∅ 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm 5x Metal drill bits: ∅ 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Plastic case
Rated power input:
550 W Output power, max: 370 W Rated torque: 1.2 Nm Stall torque in accordance with EN 60745: 11 Nm No-load speed: 50 – 3.000 rpm Impact rate: 33.000 bpm Machine weight: 1.9kg Max drilling diameter in concrete: 10 mm Max drilling diameter in steel: 8 mm Max drilling diameter in wood: 25 mm
- VideoSorry, there is currently no video available for this product.
Bosch offer 3 (THREE) different warranties, depending on the product:
Bosch Power Tools for Trade & Industry (Blue)
Bosch offer a 12 month warranty on their Blue Power Tools. If registerd online with 28 days of purchase, products are eligible for Bosch's 3 Year Warranty and 2 Year Premium Battery Service (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Toolbox App
Download the FREE Bosch Toolbox App via Google Play Store or iTunes app store
Bosch Power Tools for DIY Enthusiasts (Green)
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Green Power Tools used for domestic purposes (Terms & Conditions)
Bosch Garden Tools
Bosch offer a 2 year warranty on their Garden Tools used, excluding batteries & chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty (Terms & Conditions)
All warranty claims are dealt with by Bosch directly, who will arrange a collection, repair/replace the item, and return it to you.
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.