Batavia BAT7063391 MAXXBRUSH 240V Multibrush For Artificial Grass / Astro Turf 1020W With Green Detail Spiral Brush
- Multibrush for house and garden cleaning and raising artificial grass and various types of wooden surfaces is made easier than ever with the NEW Maxxbrush
- The Multi-Material Brush for cleaning paving slabs and tiles is available in our related products
- The extra wide brush (26 cm), with a special brush profile, cleans more evenly and effectively compared to conventional electric brushes or high-pressure cleaners
- Comes as standard with a 14" fly lead fitted with EU conversion Adaptor to UK Plug.
- It is RECOMMENDED to use an Extension Lead from our RELATED PRODUCTS
- If you purchase the Makita 98L37 Replacement Power Cable Extension Lead 10M , you will need to take off the Maxxbrush UK Plug by unscrewing the silver screw. which will then leave you the two pin plug which will then fit straight into the Makita socket.
- The roller brush is powered by a 1020 W motor and adapts to any surface thanks to the variable speed control (800 – 1300 rpm) Powerful 240V / 1020W motor
- Telescopically height-adjustable aluminum handle for ergonomic handling
- LOOK FOR THE Batavia 7063639 NEW Heavy Duty Wave Brush for the MAXXBRUSH IN RELATED PRODUCTS
Product Sheet for Downloading
Product Manual for Downloading
- BAT7063034 Green Detail Spiral Brush Only
Rated voltage and frequency 230 – 240 V~ 50 Hz Rated power 1020 W No load speed 800 – 1300 min-1 Dimensions brush 12 × 26 cm Product weight without accessories 5.8 kg Product dimensions (L × W × H) 137.2 × 35 × 18.3 cm
Use spiral brush for artificial grass Before brushing, it is important to clear the artificial grass as much as possible from leaves, twigs, waste, etc. This can be done with the help of a leaf blower and / or rake.
Never brush the artificial grass when the artificial grass is wet
BRASS COLOURED STEEL BRUSH Part No 7063030 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Free UK Shipping on all Orders over £100 Inc. VAT
All orders over £100 Including VAT are delivered free within the UK, excluding Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. When you place an order with our website the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated in your shopping basket. UK Mainland orders below £100 Inc. VAT are £6.90 Inc. VAT.
Products "with Free Shipping"
Some products which cost less than £100 Inc. VAT have free shipping, the same exclusions on destinations apply as above. If "with Free Shipping" products are in the same basket as products without Free Shipping, then the additional products do not receive Free Shipping, and the order is treated as above.
All deliveries must be signed for, and will therefore not be left unattended. Deliveries are usually made during normal working hours. If you need to make any special arrangements with us for your delivery please contact us with your order number immediately after placing your order. Deliveries must be checked immediately upon receipt. If any damage is evident, please either sign for the delivery as 'damaged', marking the Carrier's receipt accordingly, or do not accept the delivery. Any damage or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to the returns department, including photos of the damaged goods where appropriate.
Oversize & Heavy Products
Some heavier, bulkier, or hazardous items may also incur a shipping surcharge, we will inform you of the surcharge before we take payment for your order.
In stock orders that are placed before 3:00pm Monday to Friday are despatched that day for the following working day. Requesting delivery to an address different to the billling address may delay your order from being despatched the same day.
EU & Rest of World
To calculate the cost of shipping an order to you, please put your items in the shopping basket, and then request a shipping quote. The price quoted will be for a single carton of up to 30Kg. If the weight/volume of your order exceeds this, we will contact you before shipping to confirm costs.
If your country is within the EU and you are VAT registered, please enter your VAT number to get VAT removed. The number provided will be validated against VIES, if the number is invalid VAT will still be collected.